Saturday, January 17, 2009

Home Brew Date Night

We had a very nice evening Saturday night with our friends Tom and Michele.  It was good to see them both as we missed Michele at Big Chill IV.  After brewing we had a nice dinner (casual) which is just what we like.  Una was her usual cute self.  I think Michele will forever be known to us as "the black girl" as when she left the room Una muttered, "where's the black girl?"  Tom and I were puzzled, but Michele knew exactly what she was referring to as she looked at her black sweater.  :-)   It was a fun evening and we look forward to doing it again soon.

Update:  The Saturday mentioned above was actually Jan 3rd.  I was delinquent in finishing this post.

The brew was a California "Steam" beer.  Much like Anchor Steam, I'm hoping.  

The brew is now ready for racking to the secondary carboy which I hope to accomplish this weekend.  Bottling should take place next week.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: